Our approach has the following benefits and likely outcomes:
· – Assignments that challenge the student’s intellect, imagination, and thieir sense of beauty.
· – An environment where everybody including parents, students and teachers try continuously their best.
· – Improved memory, processing speed, attention
· – Improved technical and artistic ability at the piano
· – Development of a systematic and conscious approach to learning in general
· -The ability to use piano practice techniques for other academic and non-academic pursuits
· – Improved school performance, grades and test scores
· – Passing the periodic graded assessments of the RCM, including the demanding 10th level by or before the end of high school (for students starting the program during the primary grades)
· – Participation in local and regional student recitals and competitions
· – The option to study piano performance or related majors in a competitive high school or college
· – Building a compelling portfolio for admission into a competitive college