The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program, a nationally recognized assessment program, holds performance assessments twice a year. Our students are prepared for these exams. They provide our students an opportunity to have their achievement recognized and to receive meaningful feedback on their progress. Participation in this national program also builds their portfolio for their college application, and weighs in their favor for admission to competitive colleges and graduate programs. Preparation for these exams is both intense and motivating.
The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program provides a recognized national standard of musical success through an effectively sequenced course of study from beginner to advanced levels. The Program inspires excellence through individual student assessments and allows students to celebrate accomplishment and track their progress with others across the country. Students have the opportunity to celebrate their musical achievements nationally.
- recognizes student achievement on a national level against a proven national standard
- rewards student achievement through local, state, and national Certificates of Excellence and awards ceremonies
- measures progress and achievement level by level
- improves students’ life skills and creativity
- increases the students ability to set goals, manage time, and be self-disciplined
- fosters musical creativity, artistry, and a love of music
- assures that students will be measured fairly and impartially
For more details visit www.musicdevelopmentprogram.org